Sunday, January 3, 2010

Buenos Aires...first stop club la Pacha!



Arrived at 7pm and fell in love with the people in seconds. Even the immigration officer was friendly!~  When does that happen?  The bus driver to the city... awesome! The taxi driver... wicked!  I ask again, when does that happen? lol

I went straight to a temporary hotel which is not the best I've seen (which I happen to still be at now!) put my stuff in the room and immediately met a super cool Brazilian girl studying Spanish here.  We went out to a nice cafe right down the street and made plans to go to la Pacha!  Oh la Pacha... now in Buenos Aires... originally founded in Ibiza... B-Side played a cool set but to be super honest i was a bit tired from NYE, airplanes, and such.

PHILTER will hit la Pacha too!  Right now we are working on it.  And yes it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment