Sunday, January 3, 2010

Peter Pan Day... New Years Eve and tail of the monkey!








There's too much of life to live to grow up. Hmmm chronological age...I'm not sure what it means. I'm only as old as my mind tells me. Not sure about you... ?

The day very interesting! ha! After the pre-pre NYE party, I was completely and utterly hung-over. As an event producer, I rarely drink when working... and I rarely drink when I'm at parties if I want to get the most out of the night. Sometimes it's not all fun and games in the club event business... trust that no matter how good the music or how good the party, the organizers and producers are diligently working all night.

I woke up laid by the pool and took some photos for a very quick minute, then I was off to the Tur bus station to head back to Valparaiso... boy did that take a long time! I waited and waited for ohhh let's just say awhile. Finally got on the bus and it broke down!... My friends in Valpo were having a bbq for my birthday and waiting for me to arrive... I finally did at about 10pm! It was awesome!!!! Awesome! I was so happy... sausages, cheese, wine... more wine!... CAKE! LOL... and tail of the monkey!!!! (an awesome coffee/ milk/ alcoholic drink that is simply amazing!... but not when you wake up the next day! ) ha!

NYE!!!!.... I spent it at Jeannette's condo overlooking the sea... on the rooftop watching fireworks... tons of food... the streets absolutely filled!!!! The beaches packed!...fun.fun. The party did not stop until 9pm the next night.

1 comment:

  1. It will be great to watch Peter Pan, i have bought tickets from
    http://ticketfront.com/event/Peter_Pan-tickets looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete