Sunday, January 3, 2010

PHILTER coming to Club La Feria in Santiago... and the Pre-pre NYE VIP party!



            

I headed back to Santiago after Jeannette's wedding.  I was invited to a VIP pre-pre NYE party (Dec 29th) at Club la Feria with DJ's Alejandro Vivanco and Jose Luis Ordenes aka UMHO. I met the club owners for the first time and chatted about bookings and about the possibility of doing PHILTER in Santiago.  Why not friends. Why not?... The booking manager (owner) is well up for it, and is interested in a few PHILTER DJ's.  I have learned time and time again that when you are fearless the sky truly has no limit.

La Feria is definitely the best club I have had the pleasure of going to in Santiago. I would guess capacity is at 300-400. The decor deep reds... a very warm feeling. There is an upstairs lounge where the music is low enough to chat... This is 'the' underground spot in Santiago. Primarily deep house, tech, minimal... PHILTER will be here very soon.

Tons and tons of thanks to Wolf (PR manager at la Feria) for the hook-up.  Positive energy. Full of life. And always ready to live. I have so much respect for the people like this in my life!

Sushi, champagne, and wine of all sorts followed!  The club did not open until 11: 30pm... I was overly joyful by that point. Music. Dancing. Dancing. Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment