Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm in Chile!




                                           
A good friend of mine is getting married on Dec 26 in a smalltown, Casablanca, about 45 minutes North of Santiago... I'm in the wedding so I decided to make a nice little vacay (and hopefully some club contacts for the agency) out of it.  

At this moment I am sitting in a cafe in Valparaiso sipping on cafe amaretto... life is good and amazingly beautiful... I'm staying in my friends high-rise condo on the 16th floor - it's on the ocean and overlooks the entire city. No one has arrived yet so I have had a few days to myself.  These days have been absolutely lovely... time alone, and time to find my true self once again is always needed.
I've literally been here two days... it has felt like a week... I don't know how I am ever going to leave.

Loving this. Loving life. Loving the peace I am finding on my own.
Life is beautiful.

1 comment: