Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santiago!...






Arriving in Santiago today, I had no idea what to expect. I had a few quiet ones ( and admittingly much needed!) in Valparaiso/ Vina del mar since Jeannette has not arrived yet... I decided to head down to Santiago to see a friend from Korea, Jonathon... I arrived at about 6:30 pm it has been wonderful ever since... took a taxi (well the hot taxi ride wasn't the absolute best, but still fun) to Bellavista and arrived at Jonathon's awesome loft...  a bbq and pool on the rooftop... completely modern in every aspect and all sorts of cool....
We talked for awhile, reminisced about korea, and decided to go for some beers ( I don't usually drink beer, but on a trip I'm up for anything!)...  walked to the main street Pio nono had some beers, laughed tons, debated a little... real thoughts, realness... love.

Went onto club Gal pan 9... fun fun~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment